About this Piece
“I carved this piece directly from my memory of time spent with my own grandmother. Sitting down with her, holding her hand, turning her wedding rings, asking questions about her life and listening to her stories. I’ve always been interested in oral history and the passing down of stories from one generation to the next. I think learning from those who have come before us helps define who we are – it grounds us. Their story is our story.” —Susan Lordi
- 5.5”h hand-painted resin figure
- Figure of older woman in cream dress, seated on gray bench with young girl in cream dress, holding hands
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- A gift to celebrate the loving relationships that develop between grandparent and child.