About this Piece
"Somehow our pets sense—they just know—how we feel. And totally accept us, in whatever emotional or physical state we appear. They teach us about friendship and patience and inner peace. They support us with loyalty, softness, an independent spirit and expressive gaze. It is true that animals have a sixth sense. It is the sense of love, unconditionally." —Susan Lordi
- 5”h hand-painted resin figure with wire wings
- Standing angel in cream dress with wire wings, holding gray cat in her arms
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- A gift to celebrate friendships. Especially nice for pet lovers!