About this Piece
This push-pull pose between two brothers may be very familiar to parents of boys; it reflects the relationships that develop in childhood, and endure through adulthood.
- 5”h hand-painted resin figure
- Figure of two boys, younger leaning against the older
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- A gift to reflect the friendship between siblings. Child figures work well in Family Groupings. Position two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do.